Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

egg roast recipe

3 posters

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

egg roast recipe Empty egg roast recipe

Post  QB Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 pm

QB
QB

Back to top Go down

egg roast recipe Empty Re: egg roast recipe

Post  My Utterances Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:58 am

Nice recommendation. What a cute daughter he has. But why do they have to add coconut milk to everything. Coconut milk is quite rich. Maybe it will make it taste better. I'll try it with coconut milk and see.
My Utterances
My Utterances

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:37 pm

The guys in the video says that a lot of onion has to be chopped for this dish and this entails that one will end up crying. Gordon Ramsay explains how to chop an onion without crying(for the most part):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo2Xs1jHg30

QB and MyUtterances, could you please post your favourite recipes/videos for omelette, scrambled eggs, eggs benedict, etc.? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyNilly Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:02 pm

My Utterances wrote:Nice recommendation. What a cute daughter he has. But why do they have to add coconut milk to everything. Coconut milk is quite rich. Maybe it will make it taste better. I'll try it with coconut milk and see.
adding ketchup is terrible. he gave himself an excuse for doing so by saying that good cooks make slight modifications to the recipe to cater to personal preferences. but for adding ketchup to an innocent egg curry, he ought to be reported to "the authorities."
WillyNilly
WillyNilly

Back to top Go down

Post  My Utterances Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:45 am

Yes ketchup is a bad idea. Vinegar through ketchup or chilli sauce will give it a chinese flavour. Very Happy
My Utterances
My Utterances

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down