Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salman Khan Koffee with Karan

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

Salman Khan Koffee with Karan Empty Salman Khan Koffee with Karan

Post  Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Salman Khan Koffee with Karan Empty Re: Salman Khan Koffee with Karan

Post  QB Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:01 am

wow what a liar salman khan is...99 percent of the programme is either staged or bunch of lies thrown mindlessly. he is seen contradicting his own statements..which are nothing but overblown bubbles ( like kumar gaurav being the superstar before him..okay) I seriously think he and his father sniff cocaine or something similar..why is his nose running so much..and why is his fathers face so powder white.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 pm

he says..katrina was just a friend..and then goes on to say..yeh ranbir mera sab kuchh kyun le jaata hai...that itself proves that he is a liar not to be taken seriously.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 am

I got the impression that Salman knew that the viewer knows he is lying when he was saying things like I am a virgin. He was probably just having fun.

There were some funny exchanges. When Johar asked him who was the person he would have a gay relationship with at gunpoint he first said no such gun has been made till date which would force him to do what Johar was suggesting and after thinking a little more he said he would have the gay relationship at gunpoint with Johar.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:04 pm

i think so too...Karan johar mentioned before the start of season 4 of koffee with karan that viewers are supposed to read in between the lines..so boring.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down