Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an interesting flavour

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

an interesting flavour Empty an interesting flavour

Post  WillyNilly Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:11 pm

these days, i often have semi-sweet greek yoghurt for dessert. some of the flavours: strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, peach-mango, pineapple, honey, vanilla, and key lime. i had avoided toasted coconut vanilla. i tried it last night, and found it quite interesting. there is a distinct flavour of the coconut having been cooked mildly. another of my fav flavours is key lime.
WillyNilly
WillyNilly

Back to top Go down

an interesting flavour Empty Re: an interesting flavour

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:32 pm

WillyNilly wrote:these days, i often have semi-sweet greek yoghurt for dessert. some of the flavours: strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, peach-mango, pineapple, honey, vanilla, and key lime. i had avoided toasted coconut vanilla. i tried it last night, and found it quite interesting. there is a distinct flavour of the coconut having been cooked mildly. another of my fav flavours is key lime.

what is the brand of the greek yoghurt? Chobani? i enjoy greek yoghurt myself and sometimes prepare a yoghurt drink from it (after mixing some water and blackberry or blackberry and apricot fruit spread in it).

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyNilly Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
WillyNilly wrote:these days, i often have semi-sweet greek yoghurt for dessert. some of the flavours: strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, peach-mango, pineapple, honey, vanilla, and key lime. i had avoided toasted coconut vanilla. i tried it last night, and found it quite interesting. there is a distinct flavour of the coconut having been cooked mildly. another of my fav flavours is key lime.

what is the brand of the greek yoghurt? Chobani? i enjoy greek yoghurt myself and sometimes prepare a yoghurt drink from it (after mixing some water and blackberry or blackberry and apricot fruit spread in it).
the brand i have is oikos. i see chobani also on the shelves, but haven't tried it. on the greek yoghurt + fruit spread drink: good idea; i may try it.
WillyNilly
WillyNilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum