Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to return back

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

Time to return back Empty Time to return back

Post  QB Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi friends ( Rashmun or whoever visits),

Just to let you know, I am returning back to india forever. I have bagged a good contract from a company here and would be carrying on their operations in india. most probably in pune or hyderabad. The work is going to be in big data field. Since this is online forum i would not be sharing much.

Why am i going? reason: I miss family, friends and social support system in india. I feel i should be there for my parents and family when they need me and also in america..once you grow old, the support system is not strong, you are expected to pretty much do everything on your own. dont want to be left living alone in huge homes or if that does not work we are pretty much left in old age homes waiting endlessly for children to visit. dont know how attractivce that is for life.

I want to give it a try..and see. yea i m scared of unknowns in india have heard bad reviews...

lets see. pls wish me good luck. and will move in june/july. i hope you all do well too.

QB
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Time to return back Empty Re: Time to return back

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:01 am

All the very best QB. Please keep in touch.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:00 am

thank you Rashmun, hiring people here has already started, in one month i move. I will need to hire 20 in india to start with.

I will keep checking your blog posts or others posts in other forum if time permits. hope you are doint well
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

QB wrote:thank you Rashmun, hiring people here has already started, in one month i move. I will need to hire 20 in india to start with.

I will keep checking your blog posts or others posts in other forum if time permits. hope you are doint well

all the very best to you. please keep in touch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down