Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate Feminists

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

I hate Feminists Empty I hate Feminists

Post  QB Thu May 01, 2014 1:15 pm

I have couple of friends who dont get tired harping about feminism now and then..i find it pretty irritating. when i tried to tell one on the face i ended up with a fight. this happened a month back!! now a family friend who stays in london..he has been a stay at home dad..while his wife travelled all over the world in search of promising career..complained that his wife tortures him and is throwing him out of the house. she has snatched his laptop, calls him bum and good for nothing, harasses him and has contacted lawyers.. wants custody of the kids... she works for a NGO that deals with woman problems. she is a die hard feminist, even hates her dad, brother. in this scenario, how can i help the dad. he is devastated and wants to kill himself. i m worried.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

I hate Feminists Empty Re: I hate Feminists

Post  QB Tue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm

so this forum is dead?
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:27 pm

QB wrote:so this forum is dead?

good to see u here, QB. i think people have been busy discussing the indian elections in other forums so far. u'll probably see more posts here after the indian elections. i have been doing a lot of cooking these days and hope to discuss my experiences on this forum in the coming days.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:21 am

Hello Rashmun,
wish you a very happy new year.

QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 am

QB wrote:Hello Rashmun,
wish you a very happy new year.