[QB]

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[QB]

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 pm

how do you make Guacomole? i've tried making with chopped tomatoes, shallots, cilantro, lime juice, salt mixed with crushed avocados. I've also experimented with adding mashed eggs (and some black pepper) into the guacomole to make it more nutritious. I was wondering whether there are other ways of making Guacomole. Do you know if i can add turmeric powder to the guacomole? I add turmeric powder to some of the vegetable dishes i cook but i was wondering if its ok to consume raw/uncooked tumeric powder.

Back to top Go down

Re: [QB]

Post  QB on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:32 am

I have made glaucomole only twice...years back..wherein i added some onions and tomatoes with little bit of lemon juice and salt. i prefer eating avacado sliced raw...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/367020-can-turmeric-control-eye-pressure/

turmeric can be added to milk raw..and it is good for muscles or circulation so i know it can be consumed in raw form. I dont know if you can add turmeric to avacado
QB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:05 pm

QB wrote:I have made glaucomole only twice...years back..wherein i added some onions and tomatoes with little bit of lemon juice and salt. i prefer eating avacado sliced raw...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/367020-can-turmeric-control-eye-pressure/

turmeric can be added to milk raw..and it is good for muscles or circulation so i know it can be consumed in raw form. I dont know if you can add turmeric to avacado

i was told you can add it to hot milk or even hot water.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:21 pm

hot water? turmeric has only one property...anti-inflamatory..and antiseptic. adding it to milk or hot water( if it does not cause diarhoea) is okay . it is considered 'warm' foods.
QB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum