Encounter with the paranormal

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encounter with the paranormal

Post  QB on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Went driving around sonoma last evening...As i was driving near napa road sonoma county ( its dark then so i cannot see what is nearby..a mist appears and goes thru suddenly ( lots of mist)..there is notihng nearby..not foggy but clear otherwise..my husband and child also saw it disappear..i did not..and we wondered what was it...we came home and started looking in google maps trying to figure out the history of the place...

its interesting to note..that lady in white has been sighted around that place ( she was killed in massacre of 1863) there is a catholic cemetry just near where we were driving.

would give link about the massacre in next post. if you are interested do take a peek in bloody history of california where 20,000 indians were killed ( the only white that was killed saving the children was the lady in white)

i have seen ghost before so i can say this lady was not alone..she was in white area..and she had children clinging to her ...

wow. spine chilling experience...
QB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Encounter with the paranormal

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 am

thanks for sharing your experience. i once lived in a locality where it was said that whoever would move into the house would die. that is to say, if a couple would move into the house then the husband would die. this happened on three occasions consecutively. it was said that at night one could hear the sound of of a woman's payal as she danced.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 am

completely believable. ghosts carry energy and that affects the living. if they are able to hear the ghost means that it has already gained 'energy' from the living..if that means slow death of the living..it could be the possibility. btw i researched more i think i did not see the lady in white..though now i m interested in history of the place..would share interesting details about the donner party ( how the first batch of europeans ) headed to california perished, indulged in cannibalism to survive etc..but i was on napa road and this lady is sighted near other area..there is no cemetary on napa road neither there are any hauntings..i dont know which ghost i saw..but my husband and me both believe that its impossible tha a dense cloud appears in middle of the road..and our car pass thru it..and the road is clear again..with no life nearby but just trees and field. the city is one of most haunted cities...there is an old sebestian theater that has ghosts too. i wanted to watch a movie there now i guess i wont.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/calbk:@field%28DOCID+@lit%28calbk187div9%29%29:
QB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum