Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome QB

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

Welcome QB Empty Welcome QB

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome.

Back to top Go down

Welcome QB Empty okay i can post

Post  QB Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

yayyy!!!

thanks for warm welcome. it feels great to be away from spammed coffeehouse or unfriendly river.

looks like i was not logged in. and this site has cool features..cool Very Happy
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Welcome QB Empty Re: Welcome QB

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm

QB wrote:yayyy!!!

thanks for warm welcome. it feels great to be away from spammed coffeehouse or unfriendly river.

looks like i was not logged in. and this site has cool features..cool Very Happy

great that it worked. yes, forumotion have done a really good job in creating well designed and user friendly forums.
Let us hope TS, Seva, etc. agree to come as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:35 pm

thank you Rashmun. We were getting tired of that site anyways. I dont know how to ask TS to come here..if i see him somewhere on the forums i might ask..or you can invite him and others as well..pls advertise on rivr.. or try to incorporate the features of carvaks forum..waiting for others to join,,,meanwhile i will post here now and then and not on the coffeehouse anymore.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

QB wrote:thank you Rashmun. We were getting tired of that site anyways. I dont know how to ask TS to come here..if i see him somewhere on the forums i might ask..or you can invite him and others as well..pls advertise on rivr.. or try to incorporate the features of carvaks forum..waiting for others to join,,,meanwhile i will post here now and then and not on the coffeehouse anymore.

one feature that can be added is the 'Latest Topics' feature. Another is the chat feature. In Charvaka's site if you click on the chat link it takes you to the chaikaapi site which is personally operated by Charvaka (Charvaka had earlier repeatedly asked posters on such.forumotion.com to migrate to his chaikaapi site for the purpose of not only chat but also forum posts but his request was rejected). Now it is possible to implement a chat on this site itself and this is what i will do when i have more time. The record of any chat conversation will not be accessible by me (although it will be accessible to Charvaka for anyone chatting on chaikaapi). This increases the privacy of the user who wants to chat in a carefree and bindaas manner.

We can of course add or delete any number of forums (where you have 'Main', 'History', etc. we can also have 'Miscellaneous' for instance) and do other things to make this site more beautiful. I am glad i thought of the 'sulekha' word when creating this site so that everyone will remember it.

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 pm

yup would love to have chat...also i have sent personal invitation to ppl in blogs..you can do so too..send a message..and even smitasamm..i m sure she would love to come here..she loves to chat. i wish we could bring the atmosphere we had a decade back..so many ppl come to my mind...this could be a beginning. take your time incorporating the features...they can be added later on too meanwhile invite ppl.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

QB wrote:yup would love to have chat...also i have sent personal invitation to ppl in blogs..you can do so too..send a message..and even smitasamm..i m sure she would love to come here..she loves to chat. i wish we could bring the atmosphere we had a decade back..so many ppl come to my mind...this could be a beginning. take your time incorporating the features...they can be added later on too meanwhile invite ppl.

let me implement the chat. then i will start promoting this site.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 pm

sure.
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Coffeehouse :: Main