Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aravind Kejriwal

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Go down

Aravind Kejriwal Empty Aravind Kejriwal

Post  QB Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm

intrigues me..

the dude is expecting too much from lazy indians...i think someone in opposition said the truth ( i know they are corrupt) yet they know how to fizzle out these guys..

ramdev, anna hazare, and kejriwal, are like diwali patakhas...everyone is doing their own thing separately and ppl are enjoying diwali...feel sorry for him..hope he learns sooner how to win fight politically like narendra modi.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/arvind-kejriwal-politician-warns-corrupt-leaders-to-count-their-days-274717
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Aravind Kejriwal Empty Re: Aravind Kejriwal

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Digvijay Singh on Kejriwal and the general political situation in contemporary India:

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/video-story/250859?vod-related

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm

i hate digvijay so i will not watch this link.. whatever it is.

my friend is from the area where digvijay is from and she told me he raped her 11 year old neighbour. i heard this news years back and i trust her. that was the last i would even want to read anything about that despicable man.

QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm

QB wrote:i hate digvijay so i will not watch this link.. whatever it is.

my friend is from the area where digvijay is from and she told me he raped her 11 year old neighbour. i heard this news years back and i trust her. that was the last i would even want to read anything about that despicable man.

i think your friend was not telling the truth. from whatever i have heard and know about him Digvijay is an honorable man. He is getting a lot of fire these days because he has been tasked to function as a firefighter for the Congress.

Back to top Go down

Post  QB Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 pm

i know my friend 'better' than dogvijay or anything written in media..you on the other hand think he is honorable only depending on what u read about him...

i read something similar about madhur bandharkar and i stopped watching madhur bhandarkar movies..

i dont watch movies where shiny abraham or imran hashmi has acted...

u can continue adoring digvijay...not my concern..
QB
QB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 pm

QB wrote:i know my friend 'better' than dogvijay or anything written in media..you on the other hand think he is honorable only depending on what u read about him...

i read something similar about madhur bandharkar and i stopped watching madhur bhandarkar movies..

i dont watch movies where shiny abraham or imran hashmi has acted...

u can continue adoring digvijay...not my concern..

one of the things that makes life interesting is the presence of people with whom you do not agree on certain issues. it would be a dull and boring world if we agree with everyone on all issues.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Coffeehouse :: Main

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum